Due to the recent advice of the CDC regarding COVID-19, the Florida Housing Coalition will provide our in-person training and technical assistance using alternative means, such as a series of webinars and virtual meetings. The Catalyst in-person meetings such as site visits and workshops will not be held between now and May. We are currently working with FHFC on specifics and will quickly announce alternatives.
If you would like to search by Workshops or Webinars, please use the search tool below. For questions, please contact the Florida Housing Coalition at 850-878-4219 or email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR- Working with the New Annual Report System
August 13, 2019 - 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Florida Housing’s reporting system is now live. This August webinar will provide guidance as you create your SHIP annual report. Presenters will share answers to frequently asked questions along with lessons learned from the reports of specific SHIP jurisdictions. Report preparation topics will be discussed, including tracking of expenses, demographics and more; as well as completion of the annual report certification form.
Addition topics include:
- Next steps if you are non-compliant
- Sorting information on SHIPDATA
- Guidance on reporting incentive strategies
- Tracking Rental Development expenditures
REGISTER FOR ONE:
The training is offered on two occasions (each has same content) on:
- August 5 at 2pm: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9157843742934785795
- August 13 at 2pm: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6130769484411694339