Training and Workshops
The Coalition’s goal is to offer a seamless continuum of training opportunities on any housing or community development topics with which you may need assistance. Our Technical Advisors’ expertise is regularly tapped for local, state and national programs, such as:
- State Housing Initiative Partnership (SHIP) Program; (Click Here for Workshop Trainings)
- Hardest-Hit Fund;
- Predevelopment Loan Program
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program;
- Ending Homelessness; and
CLICK HERE for the full Florida Housing Coalition Training Calendar.
If you or your organization would like assistance with any affordable housing needs, FHC is your solution. We are available for one-on-one or group training.
Contact us at 850-878-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what training can be most beneficial to you and your organization.
The Annual Conference is the Statewide Training and Technical Assistance Event. The Conference, held annually in September, attracts more than 700 affordable housing advocates, lenders, builders, administrators and policy makers to share ideas and learn from each other. The Annual Conference offers FHC members an opportunity to mingle with experts in the field from diverse organizations. Join us as newcomers and affordable housing veterans engage in thought-provoking exchange of new ideas, demonstrated techniques, and invaluable training and networking. For more information, visit www.FLHousingConference.org.
Training and Technical Assistance on Homelessness
The Florida Housing Coalition is pleased to provide training and technical assistance to Florida’s Continuums of Care. This training and technical assistance is provided pursuant to a contract with the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO).
FHC can provide Technical Assistance to Continuums of Care in 3 ways:
- Just call us! We have a dedicated toll-free line to answer your questions – Call 844-280-2683, Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email us at email@example.com – Send us your question and we’ll respond by e-mail or telephone with an answer.
- We can come to you. We will provide on-site technical assistance. To request a one-day site visit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a convenient time to meet with you and your staff.
- Workshops – We will be doing a series of workshops throughout the state.
- Webinars – We will be delivering webinars on various topics.
For additional information, contact the Florida Housing Coalition
at 844-280-2683 or email@example.com.