Updated and Revised
FLORIDA COMMUNITY LAND TRUST PRIMER
Thanks to the Support of BankUnited and Florida Community Bank, the Florida Community Land Trust Institute published its revised and updated Florida CLT Primer in time to deliver to participants at the Florida Housing Coalition’s 2015 conference. The Primer features the Community Land Trust work of the many successful CLTs throughout Florida.
The Updated and Revised Florida Community Land Trust Primer includes:
- Quick and Important Facts about CLTs
- Model Ground Lease from National CLT Network and Community Land Lease Rider
- Sample Warranty Deed for Florida
- Ad Valorem/Property Taxes in Florida
- Financing for the CLT Homebuyer
- Local Government’s Role in Florida
- Practice Tips for CLTs
- A Sampling of CLT Accomplishments in Florida
The Primer also includes reference tools including information about HomeKeeper for streamlined program management and data collection.