TRAINING CALENDAR – If you would like to search by Workshops or Webinars, please use the SEARCH tool below. The Search tool also allows you to search for catalyst or homelessness trainings..
Click Links below to DOWNLOAD the training schedules:
Catalyst Training Schedule 2018-2019
For questions, please contact the Florida Housing Coalition at 850-878-4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
WORKSHOP_ Building Capacity: The Nonprofit as Affordable Housing Developer
January 30 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This workshop is a continuation of the webinar Building Capacity to Build: The Nonprofit as Affordable Housing Developer. Over the course of this workshop, participants will complete an organizational self-assessment with guidance from the presenters, to determine their capacity for adding or expanding new lines of affordable housing business. The audience for this workshop includes nonprofits currently working with SHIP offices, and those that wish to engage with private or public partners.
Who should attend?
- Nonprofits seeking to expand mission and/or operations
- Housing program administrators interested in building capacity of nonprofits
- Key capacities of housing developers
- Key requirements of funding sources
- Organizational Assessment
- Strategies for building capacity