Training and Technical Assistance on Homelessness
The Florida Housing Coalition is presently provide training and technical assistance to Florida’s Continuums of Care. This training and technical assistance is provided pursuant to a contract with the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO).
FHC provides Technical Assistance to Continuums of Care in 3 ways:
- Just call us! We have a dedicated toll-free line to answer your questions – Call 844-280-2683, Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Send us your question and we’ll respond by e-mail or telephone with an answer.
- We can come to you. We provide on-site technical assistance. To request a one-day site visit, email us at email@example.com and we’ll set up a convenient time to meet with you and your staff.
- Workshops – We provide workshops throughout the state throughout the year.
- Webinars – We deliver webinars on various topics throughout the year.
For additional information, contact the
Florida Housing Coalition
at 844-280-2683 or POURCIAU@flhousing.org.