Sunday, September 9
1:30 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Preconference Short Course -The Income Certification Process (Presentation)
Preconference Short Course – Financial Statements Demystified (Presentation and Sources of Capital)
State of the State – Steve Auger, FHFC; Sheila Crowley, NLIHC; and Ken Reecy, DEO
Public Policy Plenary with National and State Experts: Forging through Florida’s Foreclosure Crisis
Keynote Address – Judith Browne-Dianis, Co-Director, The Advancement Project
2:15 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- FAHRO and FRA Caucus
- Florida CLT Institute & Florida NonProfit Housing Advocates Network Caucus
- Foreclosure Counselors Caucus
- Habitat for Humanity Caucus
- SHIP Administrators’ Caucus
- Utility Companies and Green Partners Caucus
Tuesday, September 11
9 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
10:45 a.m.-12 p.m.
12:15 p.m.-1:45 p.m.
Keynote Address : HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan – Speech
2:00 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
3:45 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Civic Engagement and Voterization
- From Data to Action: Understanding Florida’s Housing Markets, Neighborhoods and Tenants (Presentation: Anne Ray)
- Making it Green and Saving Energy with NSP (Presentations: Donna Carman, Armand Magnelli)
- Resources for Nonprofits (Presentations: Rob Dearduff, Jim Walker)
- Social Media for Nonprofits (Presentation: Gennia Holder, Rhetta Peoples)
- Successes In Neighborhood Revitalization – Partnerships with Habitat For Humanity (Presentation: Joe Gassman)
* Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase
Wednesday, September 12
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Keynote Speaker – Senator Ken Pruitt, Former Florida Senate President
9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Housing Administrators and Their Partners Roundtable
- SHIP and NSP Roundtable (Sadowski Tip Sheet)